- 1 stereo PA sound system, and 2 onstage monitors
- 1 piano:
- grand or upright acoustic piano preferred
- if piano is unavailable then a keyboard is required
- large full-size 88-key electronic keyboard with preset piano sound and MIDI output
- keyboard stand may be needed for electronic keyboards
- piano bench / stool (adjustable height preferred - no back or arms should be attached to the bench)
- 4 or 5 DI boxes (or an onstage 8 channel mixer)
- 2 channels - DRUM COMPUTER OUTPUT (stereo with balanced output)
- 2 channels - STEREO VOCAL EFFECTS OUTPUT
- 1 channel - KEYBOARD OUTPUT (if it's an electric piano)
- 2-3 microphones: (SM57/SM58 or equivalent with stands and clips)
- 1 lead vocal (kevy) - into Effects Pedal
- 1 backup vocal (christopher)
- (extra microphones needed if it's an acoustic piano and tap dancing)
- 3 mic stands (extra for the piano)
- video from onstage macbook Pro video output (DVI) (i have a DVI - RGB/VGA converter if necessary)
- video projector and video screen for live show. . . placement and image-size to be determined for each space
- long VGA video cable that reaches from an onstage computer to the projector
- 2 small tables (to hold laptops and sound cards), 1 table should be a stool or tall table, at least 3.5 feet or 1 meterŠpreferably taller (for operating laptop while standing up.
- A 2 x 2 square meter central area on stage with smooth, clean hard floor surface - for tap dancing (large piece of wood can work)
- lighting: best is spots on the performers but that don't disrupt the brightness of the video projection.
- strobe lights, fog machines, wind machines, snow machines - all encouraged - if controlled artfully by a professional to whom we can provide a detailed set list.
- 2-5 tall and bushy potted plants on stage (not a requirement, but highly appreciated!)
- please let us know if the space has any special or unusual features that we could utilize !